So you’ve most likely seen all of the awesome fashion and beauty roundups from Coachella and now, with the UK festival season fast approaching we're beginning to get the fever people! In preperation for having to deal with muddy fields and a lack of full length mirrors, we have been pondering what kind of beauty kit to take with us this year.
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo - When there’s not a shower in sight Batiste is our go-to for a freshen up and injection of volume.
2. Green People Sun Lotion - This organic SPF 15 lotion keeps skin safe and smells lush too.
3. Tanatomicals SPF 30 Lip Protector - Everyone forgets lip SPF make sure you dont this year, Burnt peely lips dont work well with red lippie after all!
4. Origins Vitazing BB, SPF 35 - The bb cream is one of the best we have tried while it's 5 in 1 formula will save on packing space too!
5. NARS Multiple in Tuomota - A great shade for paler girls, this beauty can be used as bronzer, eye colour, lip colour or sculpter.
6. Benefit Brow Zings - This kit is so cute and brows are so big right now that it would be rude not to take this one.
7. MAC Zoom Waterfast Lash Mascara - Rainproof, tear-proof and super black. What's not to love!
8. Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple - we love the universally flattering hue of this nourishing lip butter.
9. Maybelline Dream Touch Blush- Une fingertips to tap this beauty onto your cheekbones
10. Chanel Chance Purse Spray - Not only does this one smell amaze but the easy twist up spray mechanism means no glass and no messiness lids.
By Ellie Mathews
Read more fashion and beauty news on graziadaily.co.uk
See what's in the latest issue of GRAZIA magazine
Click here to subscribe to the GraziaDaily newsletter