There's nothing better after a tiring Monday in the office than curling up in front of the telly with a bowl of pasta and the latest episode of Made in Chelsea. Right? Here in the Grazia Beauty Department, we've been massive fans of the show ever since the lovely Millie Mackintosh interned with us last year - not only working her socks off (she's a very hard worker, you know!) but also informing us of all sorts of exciting insider secrets as well (sorry, we've been sworn to secrecy). Now, in the week that Millie's BFF Caggie Dunlop has launched her new T-shirt brand ISWAI, she's found the time to let us in on all of her make-up must-haves. Notepads at the ready girls...
1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is my ulitmate life saver and I won't be without it!
2. Benefit's Hoola bronzer gives me a gorgeous, natural glow without turning me orange.
3. I love the Manuka Doctor ApiClear Foaming Cleanser. Millie recommended that I try the range and I loved it - it's great for clearing my skin.
4. Aqua de Parma is my must-have scent - it smells the best!
5. Moroccanoil leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny.
6. DermaQuest Stem Cell Facials are fantastic.
7. BM Beauty Mineral eye shadows and brushes are great.
8. MeMeMe Goddess Rocks Bronzer is the one that I turn to when I’m going on a night out.
9. I love Blink and Go eye shadows because they come in the coolest, bold colours.
10. Once a week, if my skin is troublesome, I'll use a clay mask - Guinot do a great moisturizing one.
While we're discussing the matter, what's your top beauty tip?
Caggie Dunlop: Always take off your make up at night however tired you are,' says Caggie, 'and try to keep skin clean as much as possible (i.e. don’t wear make-up if you don’t have to). Also wear sunscreen on your face all the time, even just a factor 15 to prevent sun damage and premature ageing.
Who is your beauty icon?
Caggie Dunlop: [Model] Erin Wasson – she’s absolutely incredible.
How do you stay fit?
Caggie Dunlop: I do Pilates and running with my trainer, Sam Village. To get in shape for summer I try and cut out alcohol, as it’s not only fattening but leads you to eat bad food and makes you not want to exercise. Oh, and I just bought a bike, so I cycle everywhere too!
Read more fashion and beauty news on graziadaily.co.uk
See what's in the latest issue of GRAZIA magazine
Click here to subscribe to the GraziaDaily newsletter