Sienna Miller sure knows how to work a beauty trend.
The actress worked the red lips trend in style – pairing it with a minimal, no make-up look.
The Girl star joined fiancé Tom Sturridge on the red-carpet for the Orphans play opening night on Broadway in New York.
Mum to nine-month-old Marlowe, Sienna opted for a barely-there beauty look which enhanced her radiant complexion.
The NY-based star simply curled her lashes and added a touch of iridescent highlighter to her cheeks.
But it was her stunning lipstick choice that really stood out as she sported a matte, true-red pout.
Want to get Sienna’s no make-up beauty look? Follow our steps below.
1) The actress’ brows look clean and defined beneath her wispy fringe, so simply brush through No7’s Lash & Brow Perfector to keep them tame.
2) Hold lashes in eyelash curlers for 30 seconds on each eye – these neon pink ones from Model’s Own would look great on your dressing table.
3) Sienna’s added a touch of liquid highlighter on her cheeks to make them glow, so use a small amount of Copacabana Illuminator from NARS to get the same effect.
4) The final step of Sienna’s beauty look is her matte red pout, so prime them with a lip scrub before lining them with a true red pencil. Apply MAC’s Matte Lipstick in Russian Red with a lip brush, blot and then re-apply.
5) Hold tissue between your lips and add a touch of translucent powder to create the matte lips effect. Voila – you’re good to go!
Will you be trying out the red lips trend? Vote in our poll and let us know over on Twitter now.