- Matthew Drennan
- Serves 4
- Ready in 25 minutes
- 4 cobs of corn
- 125g softened butter
- 1 deseeded and finely chopped red chilli
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander
- 1. Put 4 cobs of corn into a large bowl of cold water to soak for 30 minutes.
- 2. Beat together butter, red chilli and chopped fresh coriander. Shake off the excess water from the corn and put each onto a sheet of foil. Divide the butter between each and wrap up in the foil.
- 3. Cook on the barbecue over a low to medium heat for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally. Open carefully, making sure you don’t lose any of the flavoured butter.