Black Score caused quite the frenzy at London Fashion Week last season with their 'Dior is Dope' and 'Jel of my Chanel' slogan tees, now with the help of Rita Ora, Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn they've nailed it again!
After Rita hit the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2013 LFW show wearing a Queen Delevingne tee under her navy blazer, everyone was gagging to track it down.
So here it is! Fresh from the new Black Score collection and £30 until Paris Fashion Week brings the AW runway season to a close (when it'll go up to £40), the two new designs are set to cause quite a stir on the shopping scene.
What do you think? Will you be buying the Cara or Jourdan tee?
Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
FASHION WEEK: CARA DELEVINGNE DEBUTS FULL FRINGE IN MILAN
STYLE STALKER: BEYONCÉ'S BEST FASHION MOMENTS
HAIR HOW-TO: NAIL THE BRUNETTE TREND FOR SS13
EXPLORE RELATED CONTENT
- Cara Delevingne Gets Second Tattoo on Her Han …
- Victoria Beckham flashes some flesh in heart print …
- NAIL ART: Rita Ora's bespoke nails by Sophy R …
- Kate Moss shows off her golden glow as she’s announced …
- Rihanna teases Chanel collaboration in Karl Lagerfeld …
- Beauty how-to: Una Healy’s blue smokey eyes at …
- Hey Grads! Wanna Edit a Fashion Magazine?
Fashion Editor's Picks
1 - 4 of 54
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 26
1 - 4 of 25
1 - 1 of 12