Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence glammed up in shades of grey, while stars like Miranda Kerr, Zooey Deschanel, Natalie Portman and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley dolled up in glam style for the Vanity Fair Oscars afterparty too!
From floor-sweeping red dresses - Hilary Swank and Amanda Seyfried - to sweet and chic white numbers (hello Allison Williams and Kate Bosworth!) it was a night of all-out glamour and glitz.
But who was your best dressed at the Vanity Fair bash? Get ready for an almighty frock-off...
What do you think? Picked a winner?
Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
RED CARPET: CELEBRITY STYLE AT THE 2013 OSCARS
RED CARPET: CELEBRITY STYLE AT ELTON JOHN'S OSCARS AFTERPARTY
HAIR HOW-TO: ANNE HATHAWAY SIDE-SWEPT OSCARS CROP
EXPLORE RELATED CONTENT
- Miranda Kerr gets flexible on the beach with a …
- Who wore it best - Miranda Kerr or Freida Pinto …
- Vera Wang and Proenza Schouler top CFDA Awards …
- Amy Adams: Style file
- Nicole Richie leads metallic trend in glittering …
- Jessica Chastain has a bizarre beauty faux pas …
- Emma Watson wows in plunging frock at The Bling …
Fashion Editor's Picks
1 - 4 of 54
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 27
1 - 4 of 25
1 - 1 of 12