Model Rose Smith in great demand of late and looking at that sultry stare of hers, it’s easy to understand why. A fave of Karl Lagerfeld and regular at Chanel and Alexander Wang, this awesome Aussie is clocking up literally hundreds of catwalk meters. We caught up with her at New York Fashion Week to talk about the beauty staples that she just cant live without.
1. Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, £16.50 - I love this and use it every day. I always take it with me when I’m flying to keep my skin hydrated.
2. MAC Studio Fix Lash, £14 – I’ve been using this mascara for about 2 years. It lasts all day without crumbling, and washes off so easily at the end of the day with water.
3. Sephora Foundation Brush - I can't go into Sephora in New York without buying something new. This is my latest purchase. I use it for moisturiser and foundation.
4. Clinique Superbalanced Makeup, £21.50 - An all-round good foundation! I don’t use it every day, just when I’m going out or when I want my skin to look perfect!
5. YSL Radiant Touche Eclat, £25 - This is perfect for under the eyes if you havedark circles. I think everyone should own this!
6. Boscia Oil-free Nightly Hydration, £24.95 - I only use this once a day either morning or night depending how my skin feels, It’s preservative free and full of natural ingredients which is important to me.
7. Chanel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover, £21.50 - This is perfect after shoots or shows, its take off everything really easily. It’s an essential in my bag during fashion week!
Read more fashion and beauty news on graziadaily.co.uk
See what's in the latest issue of GRAZIA magazine
Click here to subscribe to the GraziaDaily newsletter