Topshop Unique hit the autumn/winter 2013 runway today, bringing a medley of models du jour and some digital innovation to London Fashion Week.
Live streaming the show around the globe and projecting the models' movements onto the walls of venue as they stalked the catwalk, the Unique show was just that.
But now for a warning - if you've not seen any of the collection yet, prepare for overwhelming feelings of curiosity, adoration and pure want!
While there are of course the staple boundary pushing pieces that you'll either love or hate, there's a whole load of impulse buy triggers too...
So what do you think? Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
LONDON FASHION WEEK: JULIEN MACDONALD AW13
LONDON FASHION WEEK: HOUSE OF HOLLAND AW13
LONDON FASHION WEEK: RIHANNA FOR RIVER ISLAND
EXPLORE RELATED CONTENT
- COMPANY's Fashion Dictionary
- Will you be shopping the new M&S AW13 collect …
- Hey Grads! Wanna Edit a Fashion Magazine?
- Beauty how-to: Una Healy’s blue smokey eyes at …
- Topshop launches festival fashion collection with …
- Victoria Beckham: Steal her style
- The Twilight Tour Continues! Kristen Stewart Goes …
- Topshop festival fashion collection:Yahoo Lifestyle
- Topshop festival fashion collection: Check shirt, £32Yahoo Lifestyle
- Topshop festival fashion collection: Orange dress, £110Yahoo Lifestyle
Fashion Editor's Picks
1 - 4 of 54
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 24
1 - 4 of 25
1 - 1 of 12