Though the Preen by Thornton Bregazzi autumn/winter 2013 London Fashion Week show caused quite a sensation with the view from the venue - it took place way up on the 32nd floor of London's Heron Tower - the clothing still managed to reclaim the spotlight.
Sauntering down the runway in shades of black and navy all broken up by vibrant orangey reds, models showed off lust-worthy Preen prints, sexy pencil skirts, sheer blouses, plunging dresses and fluid feminine A-lines.
Coats were glamorous, collars ruled and next autumn is set to be anything but bland!
What do you think? Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
LONDON FASHION WEEK: RIHANNA FOR RIVER ISLAND
LONDON FASHION WEEK: HOUSE OF HOLLAND AW13
LONDON FASHION WEEK: ISSA LONDON AUTUMN/WINTER 2013
EXPLORE RELATED CONTENT
- Will you be shopping the new M&S AW13 collection?
- Hey Grads! Wanna Edit a Fashion Magazine?
- Beauty how-to: Una Healy’s blue smokey eyes at the Sony Radio Academy Award …
- Victoria Beckham has another fashion hit in cobalt-blue skirt, here are our …
- Kate Moss shows off her golden glow as she’s announced as the new face of St …
- Week 20 Of Company Weekly Edit APP - On Sale Now!
- Be Company's Forum Blogger of the Week in association with Warehouse!
Fashion Editor's Picks
1 - 4 of 54
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 22
1 - 4 of 25
1 - 1 of 12