When pregnant Kate Middleton stepped out in London yesterday, we were so caught up in her Max Mara dress, glowy suntan and cute baby bump, that we completely bypassed her fringe-less hairdo.
After the hoo-hah her haircut caused back in November, it seems the Duchess has been slowly growing out the style while keeping a low profile.
Back to her signature sleek look yesterday, we have to say, we think we prefer it like this!
How about you? Are you team fringe?
What do you think? Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
MICHELLE OBAMA CALLS FRINGE HER 'MID-LIFE CRISIS'
KIM KARDASHIAN DOES FLIGHT-FRIENDLY TOPKNOT
LONDON FASHION WEEK: RITA ORA'S 90S BURBERRY BOB
EXPLORE RELATED CONTENT
- Kate Middleton effect leads to a rise in smaller …
- Pregnant Kate Middleton is as pretty as a peach …
- Kate Middleton buys a Bugaboo: What is it about …
- Michelle Obama greets Prince Harry in designer …
- FASHION FIGHT! Kim Kardashian v Robin Williams …
- CELEBRITY HAIRSTYLE: Miranda Kerr shows off blunt …
- Ottavio Missoni dies aged 92
Beauty Editor's Picks
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Beauty Stories
Give Yourself A Virtual Makeover
1 - 1 of 1
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 21
1 - 4 of 25