Jennifer Lawrence did it at the BAFTAs, while Kim Kardashian, Kristen Stewart and Eva Longoria have all nailed it on the red carpet too.
So how do you get that slicked back wet-look without looking all greasy?
Hair genius Charles Worthington shared his expert advice...
"It's a clean, fresh and very simple look, but yes, you need to be careful of it looking greased back, rather than slick.
"It's best to start by combing your hair back while it's still damp, then spray lots of hairspray over it, until it's almost wet with hairspray.
"Then when it's dry, you'll be left with that slicked back look plus a little volume thanks to the spray, rather than a waxy greased effect."
TOP TIP: "I tend to put a few clips behind the ears too to help hold it back!"
So what do you think? Will you be trying this on a night out?
Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
RED CARPET HAIR: BAFTAS 2013
HAIR HOW-TO: SARAH JESSICA PARKER'S SLEEK BAFTA BLOW-DRY
HAIR HOW-TO: QUIFFED UPDO FOR SHORT HAIR LIKE ALICE EVE
EXPLORE RELATED CONTENT
- Zoe Saldana suffers embarrassing wardrobe malfunction …
- FASHION FIGHT! Kim Kardashian v Robin Williams …
- Anne Hathaway is pretty in pink Givenchy at Tate …
- Are these the sexiest women ever? Victoria's Secret …
- Millie Mackintosh and Louise Thompson share their …
- Life skills: How to go commando without doing …
- Anne Hathaway shows off sleek post-punk blonde …
- Kim Kardashian's pregnant bikini bodyEntertainment news
- Eva Longoria in the red carpet for the film “Le Passe”euronews Videos
Beauty Editor's Picks
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Beauty Stories
Give Yourself A Virtual Makeover
1 - 1 of 1
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 24
1 - 4 of 25