Goldie Sayers: stunning in Panache Sports underwear
Goldie Sayers has teamed up with Panache to launch the Panache Sports Bra. Here she reveals her top ten tips for keeping fit in 2012, from fitness and nutrition to kit and motivation:
Eat small meals every 2-3 hours. Eating little and often will keep your metabolism boosted.
- Include protein in every meal, whether it's meat, fish or nuts. The more muscle you have, the easier it is to lose fat, as you will have a higher resting metabolic rate.
- The best way to lose fat is to work at a higher intensity. For example, replace a 20-minute steady run or bike ride with short bursts of maximal effort for 30 seconds followed by an easy minute.
- Resistance training is key to building muscle. Choose exercises that use the whole body and not just isolated muscle groups.
- Find a goal that inspires you and then organise your lifestyle around it. Find a friend to train with or hire a trainer. Accountability is key.
- Recovery is very important and this includes good nutrition. A hot Epsom salts bath followed by a stretch listening to your favourite music soothes most aches and pains.
- Wearing the correct kit is vital. Good trainers avoid injury and of course the right sports bra will make you look and feel great. Investing in your goal with the right gear will make your goal more achievable and of course more fun!
- There will be ups and downs but adversity is a part of any worthwhile adventure. It just depends how badly you want your dream! You can only do one thing at a time... dream, plan or worry. Worry solves nothing.
- Success is a decision - not a gift.
- Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction. Take action.
The Panache Sports Bra is now available in cup sizes from B+ : More from Panache Sports here