According to new stats, Kate Middleton, Cheryl Cole, Nicole Scherzinger and Rosie Huntington Whiteley have the most sought after facial features of 2012.
In reports revealed by plastic surgeons, it's Kate Middleton's nose that's apparently been requested by patients more than any other, while there's been an increase in people going under the knife for dimpled cheeks like Cheryl too.
The 'perfect face' according to this year's other surgical requests also includes Nicole Scherzinger's full pout, Rosie HW's sultry eyes and Myleene Klass' delicate jaw line.
So, if you were to ever go under the knife, would any of these celebrity facial features take your fancy?
What do you think? Leave a comment below to be in with a chance of winning a £100 goodie bag
CELEBRITY TREND: GEEK CHIC GLASSES
CELEBRITY TREND: TARTAN AND PLAID FOR WINTER STYLE
CELEBRITY TREND: BERRY LIPS AND NAILS
EXPLORE RELATED CONTENT
- Hair how-to: Cheryl Cole’s stunning waterfall …
- Tess Daly to follow in Cheryl Cole's footsteps …
- Cannes 2013: Liv Tyler reveals her red carpet …
- Michelle Obama greets Prince Harry in designer …
- Celebs' best features we'd most like to steal …
- Ottavio Missoni dies aged 92
- Kate Moss shows off her golden glow as she’s announced …
- Scherzinger backs anti-slavery campaignPress Association video
Beauty Editor's Picks
1 - 4 of 50
Most Popular Beauty Stories
Give Yourself A Virtual Makeover
1 - 1 of 1
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 23
1 - 4 of 25