1. Mix together the rice wine, soy sauce and maple syrup in a small bowl. Add the duck, flesh side down, and marinate for a few hours.
2. Pre -heat a frying pan and cook the duck skin side down for three to five minutes until dark brown and crispy. Turn the duck over and cook for a further five minutes or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest.
3. Bring the stock to the boil and add the greens for two to three minutes until tender.
4. Take a large plate and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and maple syrup. Use tongs to remove the greens from the stock and drain slightly. Pile on to the prepared plate and add the spring onions and chilli.
5. Add the noodles to the stock you used for the greens and cook according to pack instructions.
6. Thinly slice the duck at a slight angle and season.
Recipe, Clarks Maple Syrup
Click here to go to the original article on Red Online
Click here to see Duck noodle soup
Click here to see Slow-cooked braised duck in red curry
Click here to see The Hairy Bikers’ southern-style chicken wings