Lullaby shot by Jean-Baptiste Mondino for CR Fashion Book
After an excruciatingly long wait, at last we can get our greedy mitts on Carine Roitfeld’s new magazine, CR Fashion Book. Well almost, it is coming out next Thursday, the day before London Fashion Week starts. What a warm-up that will be!
The twice yearly fashion magazine sounds to us like it will be a fresh new publication, one exactly how Roitfeld envisioned, now that she no longer is constrained by being part of a huge brand as she was with French Vogue.
Shot by Jean-Baptiste Mondino for CR Fashion Book
CR Fashion Book – What To Expect!
- The magazine will be made up of 90% fashion shoots
- The other 10% will be features and fashion news
- The mag has exceeded the original planned size and is a whopping 340 pages
- All of the ads will be in alphabetical order: Alexander Wang at the front, Tom Ford further to the back!
- Photographers contributing to the shoots include Michael Avedon and Bruce Weber
- Expect to see a mixture of new faces as well as established models: Linda Evangelista; Stephanie Seymour and Lara Stone.
- There will be 50,000 copies of the magazine distributed at $15 a pop
- The magazine’s website crfashionbook.com has already launched – check it out!
As well as the launch of CR Fashion Book, Carine will also be making waves this winter as she launches a limited edition line with MAC and has been shot for their campaign by photographer Mario Sorrenti. It seems Carine is doing just fine out in the big bag world of fashion on her own! See her in this brill video following the making of CR Fashion Book's first issue below...
Read more fashion and beauty news on graziadaily.co.uk
See what's in the latest issue of GRAZIA magazine
Click here to subscribe to the GraziaDaily newsletter