Lauren Conrad is giving us seriously beauty lust.
The former Hills star showed off a hot pink pout at a Malibu launch last night adding a real pop of colour-pop that's bang-on-trend for SS13.
Lauren, 27, radiated natural beauty as she posed for photographers with her dip-dyed locks to one side.
Getting Lauren's look is simple too, but it's vital to remember to keep the rest of your make-up to a minimal when working this look. We recommend a light-coverage foundation to ensure that lip really pops.
[Related: Celebrities wearing pink lipstick]
Steal her style with our simple step-by-step guide:
1. Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream is brilliant for achieving that fresh, dewy complexion and you just need to add translucent powder over the top to make it last all day.
2. Next, keep your brows tame and under control like LC. Ditch the heavy eyebrow make-up and just brush them through with a spoolie brush, like MAC 204 Lash Brush, spritzed with a little hairspray.
3. Wearing false eyelashes like Lauren will ensure your lashes stay lengthened all day and you don’t have to worry about re-applying mascara.
Eylure Naturalites 101 Evening Wear Lashes are one of our favourites because they’re simple to apply and give a full, natural flutter.
4. But it’s the glossy, hot pink pout that’s key to LC’s spring beauty look and a jumbo lip crayon is a quick and easy way to jump on the trend.
[Related: Lauren Conrad joins celebs in pastels]
We’re obsessed with Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Lovesick as it can be applied without a mirror but gives amazing colour pay off.
5. Want it more glossy? Just add a layer of MAC’s Clear Lipglass which adds shine and maintains your colourful pout.
The trend for a hot-pink pout is sweeping celebsville on both sides of the pong too, with stars including Kimberley Walsh and Kelly Brook all being spotted sporting fuchsia pink lips.
Twitter now.Will you be trying the pink lips trend? Let us know over on